Advice in case in laws forcefully asking to give divorce.

I am a hindu working girl married since 2015. In 2016 I left my in laws home because of the conflict between me and them(mother in law). My husband did not live with me from starting because of his job. Now my in laws want divorce but I dont want to divorce my husband. What should I do....? I have no desire for divorce as well as second marriage.

They can't force you to accept divorce suit .You can fight it and defend your case .Moreover go for section 125 crpc for maintenance , 498A ipc and Domestic violence petitions .If your husband possess a house , then seek a portion of it through Domestic violence Act.

You can try to settle the matter through mediation. If that doesn’t work out, Challenge the suit for divorce in case by saying that your husband has no legal ground to claim divorce. If he has not been living with you, you may additionally file a case for restitution of conjugal rights.