Where can I complain about hacking of my personal social accounts?

i am living seprately from my husband for almost 7 months.During this time met a boy on facebook and we started chatting.the chatting become some personal level.From last week my husband is hacking my facebook data,whatsapp chatting data and all call information.Now he is blackmailing for mutual divorce.He say if i have not give him divorce then he will make it publically.We have disputed marriage fro 10 years.Pl tell me is it a cyber crime that he is hacking my accounts.

Earlier Section 66 A of IT act authorized police to arrest people. However since Supreme Court has struck down the provision, has led to requirement of some deterrent provisions and laws on Cyber Law 

You can file a police complaint at the nearest police station.

Further we suggest resolve the matter amicably and file a Mutual Consent Divorce

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers