×

What are the grounds on which it will be termed as stalking

A person created a facebook profile to expose the previous affairs and lies of a husband. He chatted with the person's wife who equally showed interest to know details. He messaged the husband to beware of his actions. No abuse or vulgar words used. After two three days of chat which was on stating evidences about the husband s character, he deleted the account. Can he be jailed for this?

Hi... no this mich of lesser evidence is not suffice and to book the case under stalking u have to prove that the person who really doing the act which comes under stalking and mere alligation is not enough.
Thank you

1. He can be jailed. At initial step, you need to file FIR with cyber crime police u/s 420 of IPC for cheating and u/s 66,66C,66D,66E of IT act.

2. Even if the face book account deleted still it can be recovered by investigation agency.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore