Legal remedy against posting photos on Facebook by fake account

Hello sir..our parents know about our relationship and not agree for the marriage so i step back but mine ex is foing some stupid things like he is handling a fake girl account and sending our normal(not nude) selfies to mine reletives and telling them to help him to agree for marriage so what can i do because i dont want to show mine reletives that i was in relationship..please suggest can i case file or which is the best section in ips!

Answers (1)

121 votes

file a complaint in cyber crime cell and asked for FIR in cyber law under section 66 & 66A
collect the screen shot of posts with URL as proof for complaint and attached with complaint

adv Pradeep Sharma

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles