Legal remedy against Instagram shopping fraud seller

I order a jacket from Instagram store and I pay 2600 through paytm ..I don't receive my order and the person pH is switch off and also not rply me on watsapp where I can file complaint?

Answers (1)

Hi...first u leave a mail to paytm mentioning all problems and wait for theire reply. after receiving reply from them still u r not sarisfied lodge a complaint in cyber crime polie station.
Thank you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

dear sir one of my friend is cheated by company he have agreeement of that company . he had written fraud and chor company on his fb page now company …

Read More

Actually my manger directorship in company with effect feb 17and his friend owner main director of company buildshopping pvt ltd.actually they call cu…

Read More

Hi can you please tell is anticipatory bail is possible on 66A,66B or in 66D.…

Read More

Sir mujhse kisi 2000rs call girl ke naam pe le liye hai mujhe paise ni chahiye but I'm take stand for me.... And morals for all youngsters... I ha…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue