Is browsing child porn illegal

I was exploring deep web on Tor and i accidentally clicked on a link which directed me to a website which had children's porn in it. I tried to close the window but it kept popping up on the screen again and again until i finally shut down my computer. Browsing something so disgusting and having seen those images have been dredging up lots of bad memories as i myself was a victim of childhood sexual abuse when i was just 14. And on top of this, i've been through a lot in 10 years and for some reason i feel like i made a mistake exploring the deep web and i am really afraid that i might go to prison for browsing it which by the way was never intentional. So, i thought i could ask you about this whether i'll be imprisoned for browsing it?

Hello Dear, First of all, Minimum age requirement for Browsing porn is 18 years as per IT laws in india. You would have seen this age requirement with terms and condition withe website itself Or you would would seen through pop ups stating age requirement). In case, if you would like to browse porn then that should be monitored by your guardian. You may get summon, In case if you caught by cyber crime police (you may be tracked by using system IP address,malwares, system utilities,trojan,spyware .. etc). We need to discuss about the website details which you accessed, so that i can advice you more on legally.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers