Husband filed cyber crime case against me for checking his emails

In Cyber Crime Law
Hi... I had been harassed by my husband and my inlaws. I lodged a complaint against them under Sec 498A of IPC in WPS. Before taking any action they suggested councelling sessions. After filing the complaint, I opened my husband's gmail as he shared his password with me and deleted only our pictures. I didnt touch any of his personal data nor did I open any of that. But my husband had filed a cyber case against me saying that I hacked into his account. What shall be the remedy??

As per your conversation that your husband booked a cyber case against you, I suggest you that better to meet in person with an advocate where you will get proper response to your query and you need explain in brief with all details.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers