Husband filed an Fir u/s 471 for cybercrime

My husband in order to harass me n to take revenge of matrimonial cases filed by wife in delhi has been able to lodge fir cybercrime in hyderabad against me the wife how to protect myself?

Using as genuine a forged 1[document or electronic record].—Whoever fraudulently or dishonestly uses as genuine any 1[document or electronic record] which he knows or has reason to believe to be a forged 1[document or electronic record], shall be punished in the same manner as if he had forged such 1[document or electronic record].

it is a bailable offence and non-cognizable, the onus is on your husband to prove that the documents have been forged.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers