How to complain about abuse on facebook?

An incident happened with me recently. I want to file a complain regarding that. the detail of incident is followed by the following link. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201578438880094&set=o.304826546210620&type=1&comment_id=3260552&offset=0&total_comments=123&ref=notif¬if_t=photo_comment.

Can you please help me on this? How can I proceed?

After going through your grievance it is necessary that you approach the concerned police station (having jurisdiction over the place of occurrence of crime) to lodge an FIR under the relevant provisions of the Indian Penal Code. 

In case the concerned Police Station / police authorities do not lodge an FIR or do not investigate the matter, you can approach the court seeking directions against the Police to lodge an FIR against the culprits.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers