For data theft and use other Company

20-Sep-2023 (In Cyber Crime Law)
Sir I was working in a company for 4 years, now I was resign from the same company, after 10-15 Day's employer has FIR against me for data conspiracy, and in actual I was downloaded the same company profile and after editing used in other Company just like download resume for other people then after changing profile send to other company, so please suggest what happened. My employer has been FIR in section 420, 66, 66C, 506 and 120

Answer #1
Dear Sir,
Can you please share copy of FIR with me and also please let me know your district.

Thanks and Regards