Email hacking case. Filed FIR against the Hacker. No action taken?

I have following queries:- 1. I need yahoo to retain the activity log of my email account which was hacked - For how long yahoo and other email service providers keep the activity log and how to obtain the same from them being the owner of the email account. Please note, I have already filed FIR against the hacker but police is not showing any inclination to complete the investigation, it has been 8-9 months now. 2. How to obtain the activity log from yahoo if email server is in U.S

Hello
If the email account is your own account then you have to send a legal notice to Yahoo inorder to receive the activity log. Usually Service Providers retain logs for around 1 year. I will have to go through the FIR filed by you to be able to understand the exact issue. Also, you should file a complaint in the Cyber Crime Cell. Where the server is located does not make any difference at all.
Hope this advice helps.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers