×

quesDefamatory email messages sent against me

I'm having a matrimonial dispute with my wife. She has filed 498A, 406, and domestic violence case against me. My wife has been sending email messages and facebook messages to my social contacts making false and baseless allegations against me and my family. This is really harming my reputation. Can something be done about this

• ansyes, you can file a complaint under section 499 IPC before the police and later under the same section before the Court. you may show these emails/ messages to the court where the matter is going on. the matter also falls under cyber law which can be clubbed along with Section 499 IPC

Advocate Siddhant Sharma

Greater Kailash-1, Delhi