×

quesConducting survey on customer satisfaction for an organization

Hi, I wanted to know if conducting a free survey on the area of customer satisfaction of an Organization is illegal. If yes, do the individual or an organization providing this service requires an authorization before conducting a survey and posting the results on an open forum.

• ansThanks for writing. First of all are you an individual or an organisation , how are you conducting the survey, do you have permission of the other organisation. Without the permission of any organisation, Its illegal to post the survey results of their customers in open forum.

Please furnish more details. For further assistance please contact me

Advocate K Navanit

Kengeri Satellite Town, Bangalore