Complaint against friend for blackmailing to marry.

I have been blackmailed by ex boyfriend, he is trying to send our chats and pics to my parents, which will spoil my reputation in my family, he tries to contact me through different numbers, if I deny to reply he blackmails me if I don't reply he will go to my parents home n tell about our relationship

Hi...
you can lodge a complaint before cyber crime police station and convince the police to file a f.i.r for threating and blafk miling you.you can also fil A private complaint for his allacts.
Thank u

Please follow the steps.

1. 'In case' if your chats and pics are disclosed to your parents, deny all the chats and pics. And, tell your parents that your ex boyfriend morphed / edited the photos and chat messages as if you involved.

2. Now coming to the blackmail part, You need to take action to 'permanently delete' the chats and pics which is there with your ex-boyfriend. Else, the evidences could create serious troubles in your future. May even damage your married life.

3. The digital evidences easily could be copied into storage devices and can be shared via social media like., facebook, whatsapp, internet ... etc.,

4. Engage him into talk with you ( & with your known close friends ) and understand his requirements ( And you can threaten him that you would make police complaint ) . So that, he would specify and handover all the evidences to you back.

5. Even after step. 4 does not work, you do not have chance but to approach cyber crime police station ( Infantry road ) to complaint against him.

If you need my help in this regard, you are always welcome to talk to me.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers