Can a person be penalized for obscene chatting with married woman

Hello I was in involved with sex chat with a married woman for a day...now they have my images and threatening and blackmailing me...i have already blocked their number..will I be punished

You have a two-fold situation here. For starters you should lodge an FIR with your nearest police station if they don't register your FIR then you can send an email to concern S.P. of your area and if that doesn't do it then file an application before the nearest Court, that will definitely do it. Now the next step is the contents of FIR should include that the concerned married woman is blackmailing you and threatening to post your incriminating and private pictures. The question now arises is, if you are also married. if the answer is yes, then make sure that your spouse knows all about it before you lodge the FIR and if the answer is no, then you have one less problem to worry about.

You cannot be punished until as you have done nothing wrong (this would be the case when you are not married.). Only The husband of married woman can seek action against that woman.

Now comes the second fold of the problem, The married woman may, in order to extort money from you, file a false case against you that therefore, it is necessary that you take legal action first hand. For further clarification of doubt, you can contact me on my mobile no.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers