Can a person be penalized for obscene chatting with married woman

Hello I was in involved with sex chat with a married woman for a they have my images and threatening and blackmailing me...i have already blocked their number..will I be punished

Answers (1)

172 votes

You have a two-fold situation here. For starters you should lodge an FIR with your nearest police station if they don't register your FIR then you can send an email to concern S.P. of your area and if that doesn't do it then file an application before the nearest Court, that will definitely do it. Now the next step is the contents of FIR should include that the concerned married woman is blackmailing you and threatening to post your incriminating and private pictures. The question now arises is, if you are also married. if the answer is yes, then make sure that your spouse knows all about it before you lodge the FIR and if the answer is no, then you have one less problem to worry about.

You cannot be punished until as you have done nothing wrong (this would be the case when you are not married.). Only The husband of married woman can seek action against that woman.

Now comes the second fold of the problem, The married woman may, in order to extort money from you, file a false case against you that therefore, it is necessary that you take legal action first hand. For further clarification of doubt, you can contact me on my mobile no.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles