Legal remedy as shipment import rejected by FSSAI & wants GST refund

Dear sir I imported a shipment of spices from Sri Lanka I got fsaai clearance and shipment got out of charge but just before leaving the port Fssai sent an email that NOC was given by mistake and shipment is rejected Now can I take shipment back to Sri Lanka ? Will I get duty and gst refund Can custom impose penalty on me

It is necessary to review your documents for details before any comments can be made on the duty or GST refund. It is necessary to also check with the SAARCH agreement on the return of the good on Sri Lanka.

Popular Customs & Central Excise Lawyers