Wrong accusations by my wife. Police arrested me. What can i do?

my wife filed a wrong complain on me just for harressment.... she filed complain about "i tried to kill her" ...and police officers put me in lockup without asking my name or without any investigation... and next day she apologize and given me in written that she filed a wrong complain... and after that she filed wrong complain every 2-4 days just to harress me..

Dear Client you have write a application and send this application address to DYSP and near police station, and therefore police has arrest for you then file an application in the court against your wife for harassment.

As per my advice.... first of all U go to police station and tell him for which offence they kept u in coustady.? What investigation done by them..? You also take a copy of letter given by your wife.
Then all document u received u file a complain against your wife for herresing & wrong complain filing.