Wrong accusations by my wife. Police arrested me. What can i do?

my wife filed a wrong complain on me just for harressment.... she filed complain about "i tried to kill her" ...and police officers put me in lockup without asking my name or without any investigation... and next day she apologize and given me in written that she filed a wrong complain... and after that she filed wrong complain every 2-4 days just to harress me..

Answers (2)

336 votes

Dear Client you have write a application and send this application address to DYSP and near police station, and therefore police has arrest for you then file an application in the court against your wife for harassment.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

104 votes

As per my advice.... first of all U go to police station and tell him for which offence they kept u in coustady.? What investigation done by them..? You also take a copy of letter given by your wife.
Then all document u received u file a complain against your wife for herresing & wrong complain filing.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles