Wrong accusations by my wife. Police arrested me. What can i do?

my wife filed a wrong complain on me just for harressment.... she filed complain about "i tried to kill her" ...and police officers put me in lockup without asking my name or without any investigation... and next day she apologize and given me in written that she filed a wrong complain... and after that she filed wrong complain every 2-4 days just to harress me..

Dear Client you have write a application and send this application address to DYSP and near police station, and therefore police has arrest for you then file an application in the court against your wife for harassment.

As far as only complain is registered. No need to worry. issue can be amicably solved between husband and wife.
Mistakes and misunderstanding happens in marriage life. Your wife has take the help at the time of extreme.
She is right at her part but when she realised that this should not be happen than she has given you the apology in written.
At present cases status is required for the further guidance.

As per my advice.... first of all U go to police station and tell him for which offence they kept u in coustady.? What investigation done by them..? You also take a copy of letter given by your wife.
Then all document u received u file a complain against your wife for herresing & wrong complain filing.