One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Rajkot - Advocate Nilesh J Vekaria

Advocate Nilesh J Vekaria

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Manhar, Rajkot
14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Nilesh J Vekaria has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 14 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Nilesh J Vekaria's office is in Manhar, Rajkot.
  • District Court, Rajkot,
  • Gujarat High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Rajkot

Questions Answered by Advocate Nilesh J Vekaria Bank fraud by employee amount 50k Daughter in lows harassment to sas and sasur. Not loyal to her husban