Will settlement in criminal section effect government job?

Kya case 294 323 506b me rajinama KAR Lene Se Kisi BHI govt service jaise DSP SI etc me prob hogi ya nhi Kya case end ke beech me koi ek aaropi dosh mukt ho Sakta h Kya

Answers (3)

Agar aap case main compromise kar lete hai to kisi bhi govt job main aapko koi problem nahi hogi magar kisi b case main bina case end K beech main kisi ek aadmi se samjhota Ho jaye to aaropi doshmukt Ho sakta hai lekin baki K khilaf case chalta rahayga.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Case mein agar apne rajinama kiya hai aur DSP, SI ka application form bharte samay yadi is baat ko chhipaya nahjn hai to age koi samasya nahin hogi.

Case ke beech mein koi ek aaropi yuhi doshmukt nahin hota.

Apke liye rajiname ka tarika hi thik hai.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Yes Punishment for sec 294, 3 months & 323, 1Yr but sec 506b 7 Yr and fine hence in govt service me problem hogi case end ke beech me koi ek aaropi doshdish mukt ho sakata h if HC quashed the case u/s 482Cr p c.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Taken money from a person. He is charging ten person interest. But due to some difficulty payment got delayed. Now that person is threatening to insul…

Read More

Hello please help...we are 3 directors of a company ...one director did fraud with clients...fir lodged against us..we have depostied 8 lac in session…

Read More

I have been falsely booked under IPC 353. I have a few questions - the day the incident happened, I was not taken to the Magistrate but given station …

Read More

Mere aur mere padosi k bich purani ranjish h ! Hmare beech 1 civil aur 5 cri.mukdme (sabhi 323.504.506.etc) Gkp.court me chalte h. jisme 1 case me muj…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue