Will I get any summon if I have been booked under section 34

I have been booked by Sec 34 of Indian police Act,1861 for drinking beer publicly.I got bail from police station immediately.Will summon or arrest warrent will be issued.Any problem in issuing passport..

As you are on police bail so You have to appear before the proper jurisdiction court to confirm your policebail and to plead guilty of the offence and to pay/deposit the necessary fine amount for the said offence and to discharge from the said police immediately otherwise warrant of Arrest will be issued against you by the Court. You can also contest the said alleged offence by made your appearance before the Ld.Court to avoid issuence of bar to issue Passport but the Court process Will take some long time.

If a police case has been commissioned then an adverse report on the passport issuance will be there. But in your case you are on bail as criminal action is pending against you. Its very serious. Without going into the further details i cannot advice further.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli