Will a get a government job If I was arrested under POSCO

Sir main 376,posco ke antargat arrest Hua aur 6 mahine jail me raha aur fir case bury Ho gya..ab case khatam Ho gya hai meri us ladki se shadi hui hai...kya mujhe govt job me koi dikkat hogi

Answers (1)

280 votes

Nahi agar tumhara uss case mein concerned court se acquittal Ho Gaya hein toh tumhe government job Lagne mein koi diktat Nahi hogiii kyunki ab kisi Bhi court mein tumhare against koi Bhi civil ya criminal case pending Nahi hein

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Sir, A false FIR lodged against my father in a double murder case. Local police detained my father without any enquiry and send to jail. My father is …

Read More

What to do all family members are in jail how quick can they get bail…

Read More

An undertrial who is in prison, received a refund of an advance in his bank account. 1. Now, can he operate the account from jail by signing a cheque …

Read More

Rupees 80 Laks cheated by Nigerians through bank transactions funds collected from me saying supply of Herbal Product called "Benevola" . Al…

Read More