Wife file counter FIR with false allegations against husband & in laws

Hi All, I was married in Mar-2016. I stayed with my wife till Mar-17. From last one year I am not staying with her anymore. We don't have any kids. I am staying out of India from past 8 years. I have filed a case in the family court against my wife for the divorce in Jan-2018 in my native place (Madhya Pradesh). The basis of the case is cruelty. Upon receiving the notice from court, she has made a counter FIR against me and my family. She has put in a lot of fake charges in his statement. I would like to seek your advise on below. 1. Can I make any counter FIR against her? 2. How shall I prevent my family to get into trouble? Thanks in advance

Answers (2)

65 votes

First of all have to see the charges in fir imposed on you still you have point to defend that the fir was made due to wrong intention as divorce is filed by you.mean while you can give written application to SP to look into the matter as girls side are threatening you of death and you along with parents are mental and physically tortured

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

115 votes

If allegations are fake and you have some evidence to prove it than you have to approach Hon'ble High Court to quash FIR. But before this you have to file an application before concerning police station and upper officials of police department. It is also that, you have to take receiving on alll application and attach it with your quashment petition. Second option is... that, your mother have to file a domestic violence case U/s 12 against your wife and secure family. Third is... take bail from court and face trial you are definitely won the case. It is also that, you have to always mention in every application and petition that, when notice of sec. 13 HMA was served upon your wife than she lodged False FIR against you and your family member...

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles