×

Wife complained in CAW cell husband want to send a copy to DCP

Hello sir , I belongs to hindu religion. MY wife complained against me at caw cell Delhi. My wife slapped me in front of Investigation officer due to hearing then Investigation officer did't take any action against my wife after that I called the police at 100 call and PCR came and i went to police station and registered my complain. now I want to send complain copy at DCP CAW CELL So can you please suggest me that i should send complain copy at DCP CAW CELL or not if yes then please suggest me and further how will I process. regards

Yes, you to may avail the legal assistance once you are misbehaved or mistreated by your wife. As per your statement your wife slapped you while the meeting at CAW Cell before concerning officer yes you can complaint against your wife according to 100 call to DCP .

I got yr query as this incident has hurt your dignity and self respect so you are very much bothered with this incident.
I will let you know the steps to move further.
It's better to communicate over the call.
Thanks.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore