What to do to protect family against threats given by neighbor

Our neighbour in home town andhra speaking rudely when we go hometown and telling to others we will kill in Banglore due to some site dispute for safety of going to home town can we file Case in Banglore court as we need help to protect our family

Answers (3)

284 votes

Hi....You register a case in your home town for threatning and you can also file a case in Bangalore by mentioning that some person is threatning to kill you and ask police to file a case by mentioning all these things.
Thank you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

228 votes

1. Approach near by police station to file FIR.

2. You may also approach court to get protection orders.

3. I suggest you to get the help from an advocate while following above steps.

4. You may get back to me, if you need any more info.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
104 votes

I suggest better file the case where your residential property is situated just check the jurisdication of the police station and lodge the compliant with proper proofs as such each and every individual has a right protect his life and to maintain the self defence for further query contact

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles