What to do to protect family against threats given by neighbor

Our neighbour in home town andhra speaking rudely when we go hometown and telling to others we will kill in Banglore due to some site dispute for safety of going to home town can we file Case in Banglore court as we need help to protect our family

Hi....You register a case in your home town for threatning and you can also file a case in Bangalore by mentioning that some person is threatning to kill you and ask police to file a case by mentioning all these things.
Thank you

1. Approach near by police station to file FIR.

2. You may also approach court to get protection orders.

3. I suggest you to get the help from an advocate while following above steps.

4. You may get back to me, if you need any more info.

I suggest better file the case where your residential property is situated just check the jurisdication of the police station and lodge the compliant with proper proofs as such each and every individual has a right protect his life and to maintain the self defence for further query contact