What to do if wife has extra marital affair with my colleagues

Sir meri marriage 23/08/2015 ko hui thi yeh meri second marriage thi mera legal divorce hua tha and jisse Second marriage hui the usne mere sath dokhe se shadi ki the shadi ke baad mere se paise ki dimand ki To mere na pura karne se vo larki mere ghar se bhag gai aur meri unit mein chali gai mai Army mein hu to waha par us ladki ne 3,4 Army walon ke ph no le lie jinse vo din raat baat karte The aur meri puri information larki ko dete The jiss ke karan mera 7, se 8 lac rupay lag gay vo logon ne uss larki ke sath hotel mein behi stay kiya jinki call detail mere pass hai jo Main police ki madad se nikali thi mai Inn ligon ke kilaph kya karwahi kar sakta hu plz mujhe jankari chahye

Answers (1)

Are are still staying with your wife? You may file an adultery case against those persons but you need clear proof. Does your wife know that you came to know about her extra marital relationships? More details would be required

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
LH House, Bangalore
13 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Sir, I have been cheated by a male on the assuarance of getting married to me since last 12 years. What should I do ?…

Read More

Sir, Last month i.e in March 2015 my sister in laws marriage was fixed but to my dismay just before few days she absconded from house on the support f…

Read More

I had filed a petition in court in order to get maintenance from my husband as he was refusing to give me any money after he got involved in an affair…

Read More

My brother was married in 2011. After 1 years sister in law went to a different place for studies. The sister in law had a relationship prior marriage…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue