What to do if senior is impersonating me in false case

i was called by cbi notice in a vyapam case relating to impersonation. they took my thumb and handwriting but it didnt match.so i came back..similarly one of my senior was also called for same purpose but his thumb also didnt match..but he has told to cbi that i know the impersonator and i have sent him ..he is wrongly accussing me.. what should i do ?? what legal action can be taken against me

Answers (1)

173 votes

CBI may conduct further inquiry to find out whether how far the statement made by your senior is correct and for that CBI may interrogate yo to find the truth and if found that your senior is correct CBI may take legal action against you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles