What to do if senior is impersonating me in false case

i was called by cbi notice in a vyapam case relating to impersonation. they took my thumb and handwriting but it didnt match.so i came back..similarly one of my senior was also called for same purpose but his thumb also didnt match..but he has told to cbi that i know the impersonator and i have sent him ..he is wrongly accussing me.. what should i do ?? what legal action can be taken against me

CBI may conduct further inquiry to find out whether how far the statement made by your senior is correct and for that CBI may interrogate yo to find the truth and if found that your senior is correct CBI may take legal action against you.