What to do if my parents have been falsely accused in a suicide case

Respected experts, My parents have been allegedly accused of being involved in a case of suicide. My father is 62 years old and my mother is 53 years old. My father has undergone a brain hemorrhage surgery last year in February 2017. In the case, the wife of the brother in law of my father's brother in law (mere mamaji ke saale ki wife) has hung herself to the fan and committed suicide. The Couple was married for more than 2.5 years without baby. While reporting the matter to the police, the father of the girl has allegedly accused the husband, his parents, his brother, my father's brother in law and his wife and my parents, involved in the case that they have forced her to commit suicide and demanding dowry. In this scenario my parents have very low contact with the girl and her husband regarding any matter. They seldom visit our home in year.. They have accused my parents with wrong intentions and my parents being senior citizens are worried and tensed being involved in the suicide

you should immediately contact a practicing lawyer in your city with a copy of FIR for expeditious and immediate resort. You can visit my office as profile has been shared by lawrato to you. You are required to take immediate actions before the police arrests your parents.