What to do if my parents have been falsely accused in a suicide case

Respected experts, My parents have been allegedly accused of being involved in a case of suicide. My father is 62 years old and my mother is 53 years old. My father has undergone a brain hemorrhage surgery last year in February 2017. In the case, the wife of the brother in law of my father's brother in law (mere mamaji ke saale ki wife) has hung herself to the fan and committed suicide. The Couple was married for more than 2.5 years without baby. While reporting the matter to the police, the father of the girl has allegedly accused the husband, his parents, his brother, my father's brother in law and his wife and my parents, involved in the case that they have forced her to commit suicide and demanding dowry. In this scenario my parents have very low contact with the girl and her husband regarding any matter. They seldom visit our home in year.. They have accused my parents with wrong intentions and my parents being senior citizens are worried and tensed being involved in the suicide

Answers (1)

89 votes

you should immediately contact a practicing lawyer in your city with a copy of FIR for expeditious and immediate resort. You can visit my office as profile has been shared by lawrato to you. You are required to take immediate actions before the police arrests your parents.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles