What to do if i m facing problems with my marriage

I am married since 12 yrs, now I am in situation that I love one lady, who is married. she is not happy with her husband, same happen in my case, so, after few month, we feel that we are in love, she run way from home 2 times for me. her family dont know about this for 1st time when she run, But when she run for 2nd time, every one knows this, her family member put her in confinement. also threaten me too by phone call. What are the proof consider for adultery? what could I do, and how we can move forward? As I know she can run for me 3rd time also. But It will not work, I know. Her Parents is also supporting her Husband, But she dont want to stay with him, She is dependent, Even if she file a divorce , Her parents will put her in pressure to take back divorce file. We dont have find the way to run away. What if she run again, and files for divorce by her side, meanwhile I just support only in financial term, In that case what are the problem, that we both face in legal term?

Answers (1)

51 votes

Dear Client,

She is free to take her own decision after thinking on all pros and cons of the separation from her husband.

You can contact me with full details of the matter to guide you on the same alongwith her.


HS Verma

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles