What to do if Employee is submitting fake school certificates

an employee, who by birth belongs to Andhra but studied in Telangana and got a job in the combined state of AP. now after state bifurcation, he created a fake school study certificate for class 6th and 7th as studied in AP in a school which is non-existing at that period as he mentioned.we got this information under RTI, we submitted a complaint to Govt. and department but no action on him. how to tackle this problem? please advise me.

Hello Sir, you can directly file a report before the Police, but only thing is how you are concerned with his job and fake certificates, you need to inform to the police and court as how you are effected party.