Continue to LawRato.com with Google


What to do if Employee is submitting fake school certificates

an employee, who by birth belongs to Andhra but studied in Telangana and got a job in the combined state of AP. now after state bifurcation, he created a fake school study certificate for class 6th and 7th as studied in AP in a school which is non-existing at that period as he mentioned.we got this information under RTI, we submitted a complaint to Govt. and department but no action on him. how to tackle this problem? please advise me.

Answers (1)

Hello Sir, you can directly file a report before the Police, but only thing is how you are concerned with his job and fake certificates, you need to inform to the police and court as how you are effected party.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Hello, in 2009 when i passed out from college and looking for job, one of my friend introduced me to a Immigration firm((Guru Kirpa Enterprises, Direc…

Read More

Some people assault my family and i took video of that, then they both an police constable then he hit me and took my phone and took me to police stat…

Read More

In chargesheet my friend name along with 4other members mentioned it sec.399/402 case is continuing from 2013 all are in bail except one but my friend…

Read More

My brother withdrew money from my deceased father bank a/c , on the strength of a succession certificate which does not show our names. He fraudulentl…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue