What to do if collected has filled a case under section 307 ?

we are from a reservoir effected area, govt is giving us compensation in this process there is a youth package is giving to us. In that youth pakage some people didnt get although they are eligible my father went to the mro office with some people to ask the reason, there was quaral happened and mro got beaten by some people. district collector came and told police to file a case under attempt to murder sec 307 on my father,what should we do.

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN, Advocate, From ; Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

First you have to enquire in the Local Police Station that FIR is registered or not if it is registered against your father then you consult me through this website i will guide how to proceed.