What to do if collected has filled a case under section 307 ?

we are from a reservoir effected area, govt is giving us compensation in this process there is a youth package is giving to us. In that youth pakage some people didnt get although they are eligible my father went to the mro office with some people to ask the reason, there was quaral happened and mro got beaten by some people. district collector came and told police to file a case under attempt to murder sec 307 on my father,what should we do.

Answers (1)

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN, Advocate, From ; Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

First you have to enquire in the Local Police Station that FIR is registered or not if it is registered against your father then you consult me through this website i will guide how to proceed.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

We are a small family of three father,son and daughter. my mother had suicidal tendency and schizophrenia, and currently my sister is showing similar …

Read More

my brother has been beaten up by some drunkards and his face is swelled. medical and a complaint has been done. now what action can be taken against t…

Read More

If I get beaten up brutally by an individual , can I go to the nearest hospital and get a medical report from a doctor before going to the police for …

Read More

The criminals have links with ministers and the doctors and the there is IGP friend of that criminals so that police only put act 323 in FIR and now p…

Read More