What to do if a person is messaging and calling my wife for no reason

Hi , I got married 9 month ago and even after 2 month of my marriage , my wife took one boy into my room in my and family absence .That day she called me and my family many times like when you will come back . I am in office that time and my parents usually went to hospital from last 3 days .That day after continuous call , my father think some thing wrong and came back to home early and they found my wife is making lots of excused and tried to make my parents out so that she can easily escape him but she tried to hide that boy behind godrej and bathroom but suddenly my mother went into another room and saw that boy behind godrej . Its a big incident for us .so we decided to submit that boy to police but on request of him , i will not come into her life again and wrote one letter about that incident and wrote i will not try to text her and contact her , if i do so ,you can take any action on me . But later also he whatsappp her , sms her ,call her .so can we take any action on him .

Answers (2)

194 votes

Nothing to worry I better suggest for the fastes method to solve this problem by going through one to one sitting with proper recommendations with good advocates , we have many options to lodge a complaint on that boy but before it make the stuff what I said so better if you don’t find any answer do plz contact for further reference

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

308 votes

Yes. You can give the police compliant with proof of letter you are talking about, second if you have a prof of messages you may attached even that.

If possible you may call for mediation and try to solve the issues.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles