What to do if a person is messaging and calling my wife for no reason

Hi , I got married 9 month ago and even after 2 month of my marriage , my wife took one boy into my room in my and family absence .That day she called me and my family many times like when you will come back . I am in office that time and my parents usually went to hospital from last 3 days .That day after continuous call , my father think some thing wrong and came back to home early and they found my wife is making lots of excused and tried to make my parents out so that she can easily escape him but she tried to hide that boy behind godrej and bathroom but suddenly my mother went into another room and saw that boy behind godrej . Its a big incident for us .so we decided to submit that boy to police but on request of him , i will not come into her life again and wrote one letter about that incident and wrote i will not try to text her and contact her , if i do so ,you can take any action on me . But later also he whatsappp her , sms her ,call her .so can we take any action on him .

Nothing to worry I better suggest for the fastes method to solve this problem by going through one to one sitting with proper recommendations with good advocates , we have many options to lodge a complaint on that boy but before it make the stuff what I said so better if you don’t find any answer do plz contact for further reference

Yes. You can give the police compliant with proof of letter you are talking about, second if you have a prof of messages you may attached even that.

If possible you may call for mediation and try to solve the issues.