What to do if a false rape case has been filed

Dear Respected Sir, Mere bhai ko 376, or 506. dhara lgi hn bhai ek central govt employee hain, jis lady ne charge lagaya hain unki or mere bhai ki age 36,35 hain. 2 saal tak relationship me thi, or jab uske pati ne dono ko sath dekh liya to pati ne rape case krva diya. aj 1 month se bhai jail me hain. please kuch solution dijiye

Answers (3)

163 votes

At present you should file bail application before the concerning court where trial is going on and if you have already filed and rejected then go before the high court, in such cases at present only relief is bail don't west your money and time in other side you can file number of applications before the high court if earlier had been rejected.
I hope this advice will help you to understand and face the problem if any other enquiry or any confusion you can post your enquiry on my Lawrato account.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

232 votes

High court me bail ke liye apply kariye. High court ke samne facts rakhiye wahaan se aapko bail mil jayegi. Uske alawa case ko fight kar prove kijiye Ki dono ke relation aapsi sahamati se the. Agar aapke bhai us ladki ke marriage ke bare me nahi jante the to court me ye baat bhi rakhiye.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
236 votes

Did you tried for anticipatory / regular bail?
Go for regular bail u/s 439 Cr.P.C. as he is in jail and for more opinion. It can be given after seeing FIR/charge sheet...............................

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles