What to do if a false rape case has been filed

Dear Respected Sir, Mere bhai ko 376, or 506. dhara lgi hn bhai ek central govt employee hain, jis lady ne charge lagaya hain unki or mere bhai ki age 36,35 hain. 2 saal tak relationship me thi, or jab uske pati ne dono ko sath dekh liya to pati ne rape case krva diya. aj 1 month se bhai jail me hain. please kuch solution dijiye

At present you should file bail application before the concerning court where trial is going on and if you have already filed and rejected then go before the high court, in such cases at present only relief is bail don't west your money and time in other side you can file number of applications before the high court if earlier had been rejected.
I hope this advice will help you to understand and face the problem if any other enquiry or any confusion you can post your enquiry on my Lawrato account.

High court me bail ke liye apply kariye. High court ke samne facts rakhiye wahaan se aapko bail mil jayegi. Uske alawa case ko fight kar prove kijiye Ki dono ke relation aapsi sahamati se the. Agar aapke bhai us ladki ke marriage ke bare me nahi jante the to court me ye baat bhi rakhiye.

Did you tried for anticipatory / regular bail?
Go for regular bail u/s 439 Cr.P.C. as he is in jail and for more opinion. It can be given after seeing FIR/charge sheet...............................