What to do if a colleague has falsely accused me of sexual harrasement

I've been falsely accused of sexual harassment by a female colleague. I wish to know what can she produce as an evidence? I have never even touched her in any manner, she claims that I stare at her which is not true. What evidence can she produce against me?

Answers (2)

285 votes

Firstly we need to see the complaint which is made against you. I.e FIR IF registered. Without going to thhe details of a complaint and allegations thereon it will be not good to advice anything to you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

319 votes

Hi.. sir...it's allegations from her side..so only saying sexual harrashment. It's not so easy.. only allegations is not easy for her to prove...so talk to other colleagues about her allegations.. what she say n all that..

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

If a witness is producing photocopies of the evidence during the case. Will that can be regarded as a valid evidence. Please refer case laws if possib…

Read More

I have been booked under drunk and drive case.it was my first such offence and my bac reading 220 .i attended the counsilling and now i have to go to …

Read More

My brother in law wife has falsely accused him, myself and other family members in attempt to murder case and filed a false FIR against all of us. My …

Read More

My neighbour and me had a petty quarrel. and both of them have been booked under Crpc section 107. We are from Hassan (Karnataka) Now I have received …

Read More