×

What to do if a colleague has falsely accused me of sexual harrasement

I've been falsely accused of sexual harassment by a female colleague. I wish to know what can she produce as an evidence? I have never even touched her in any manner, she claims that I stare at her which is not true. What evidence can she produce against me?

Firstly we need to see the complaint which is made against you. I.e FIR IF registered. Without going to thhe details of a complaint and allegations thereon it will be not good to advice anything to you.

Hi.. sir...it's allegations from her side..so only saying sexual harrashment. It's not so easy.. only allegations is not easy for her to prove...so talk to other colleagues about her allegations.. what she say n all that..

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore