What should I do if my brother is threatening me of false SC/ST case

Mai New Delhi se belong karta hun. Mere chhote bhai ne SC ladki se shadi ki hai. Vo ek anti-social element hai. Vo mujhe dhamki deta rahta hai ki mujhe apni patni se SC/ST case me faswayega, iske saath hi usne jhoothe dowry case me bhi fasaane ki dhamki di thi. Mai SC/ST case ki dhamki ke liye kya kar sakta hun?

Answers (2)

192 votes

Tumare bhai saath me rahta hai na alag rahta hai. Tum bolte ho vo anti-social hai? Kya eske nam pe case hai? kabhi bhai ke saath ladai jhagda hua hai? Tum apna bachab ke liye local Police Station me shikayat darza karao.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

53 votes

dear, look if its your brother alongwith his wife is threatening you with dire consequences, the step you should take is firstly record the abuses either oral or verbal abuses, make a video or audio recording of the same whenever such threatening is made to you again, and on the very same instance call at 100 and file a complaint against the miscreants to the police. and, wait for a week or so...... so that police can proceed with the investigation, still if nothing comes out of such practice, you can file a application under section 156(3) Cr.p.c. seeking direction from the court for police protection and make your complaint into an FIR. for further information, visit my profile, probably can help you with more clarity.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles