What should I do if my brother is threatening me of false SC/ST case

Mai New Delhi se belong karta hun. Mere chhote bhai ne SC ladki se shadi ki hai. Vo ek anti-social element hai. Vo mujhe dhamki deta rahta hai ki mujhe apni patni se SC/ST case me faswayega, iske saath hi usne jhoothe dowry case me bhi fasaane ki dhamki di thi. Mai SC/ST case ki dhamki ke liye kya kar sakta hun?

Tumare bhai saath me rahta hai na alag rahta hai. Tum bolte ho vo anti-social hai? Kya eske nam pe case hai? kabhi bhai ke saath ladai jhagda hua hai? Tum apna bachab ke liye local Police Station me shikayat darza karao.

dear, look if its your brother alongwith his wife is threatening you with dire consequences, the step you should take is firstly record the abuses either oral or verbal abuses, make a video or audio recording of the same whenever such threatening is made to you again, and on the very same instance call at 100 and file a complaint against the miscreants to the police. and, wait for a week or so...... so that police can proceed with the investigation, still if nothing comes out of such practice, you can file a application under section 156(3) Cr.p.c. seeking direction from the court for police protection and make your complaint into an FIR. for further information, visit my profile, probably can help you with more clarity.