What needs to be done if PP is not fighting the case properly

I have file a case in pune court under 420 . Issues happened in 2015 , however after lots of issues final case reached in court but I am really disappointed as PP is not taking the case seriously . Till date she not even read the case documents. Moreover she is least bother to work on the case and forcing us to take next date . in My case husband and wife are culprit and husband is absconded but wife is keep coming for case hearing. I don’t know what to do as I am not getting any hope from PP and my true money is involved in this case.

Answers (1)

You may appoint watching advocate.
Watching advocate would not interfere in pp's case work, but would guide and direct to pp to take proper steps in your matter. And would guide you properly about your matters progress. Or even, watching advocate would inform court, with lord's permission.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I had filed a private complaint for signature forgery under section 420 in the court. The court had initiated an inquiry and police had filed their re…

Read More

Had given some money and shares as margin to a broker friend to trade. Instead of trading in my account he traded in his account. After making some pr…

Read More

I've filed 420, 498a,505 on my husband n in laws, even have all proof. Today was my 1st appearance in court. My hubby advocate came to me and aske…

Read More

In the year of 2013 one case 8 crores offence U/s 420 ipc. 80 members are victims in this case. one person given a complaint at local police station i…

Read More