What needs to be done if PP is not fighting the case properly

I have file a case in pune court under 420 . Issues happened in 2015 , however after lots of issues final case reached in court but I am really disappointed as PP is not taking the case seriously . Till date she not even read the case documents. Moreover she is least bother to work on the case and forcing us to take next date . in My case husband and wife are culprit and husband is absconded but wife is keep coming for case hearing. I don’t know what to do as I am not getting any hope from PP and my true money is involved in this case.

You may appoint watching advocate.
Watching advocate would not interfere in pp's case work, but would guide and direct to pp to take proper steps in your matter. And would guide you properly about your matters progress. Or even, watching advocate would inform court, with lord's permission.

LH House, Bangalore