What is the process of filing fraud case against fake property papers

My father had agricultural land in madhya pradesh. he passed away in 1999. the land was fraudulently registered on my tauji's son in 2003. The fraud was done with the help of gram panchayat officials and getting it registered through tehsildar. i must clear that it was not a division of land between my family and my paternal relatives. it was only done through fake papers. i had not done any FIR as i was minor in 2003. Is it a criminal case or civil case. What documents do i need to file a case or i can simply get it resolved through collector and what sections my tauji's son can be booked under?

Answers (2)

241 votes

As per your enquiry you r not clear that the property was the personal property of your father or ancestral property, If the property was the personal property of your father and your father died without will then property automatically transfered in the legal representative of your father. In this condition your cousin did completely wrong and can not take benefit of forge documents , my advice to u that you immediately logged the FIR against him and go before the collector to set aside the order passed by the tehsil dar, second is if the property was the ancestral property then you should file the suit for your share in the property.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

309 votes

All are documentary evidences so please collect/extract the copies concern, thereafter so to collect evidences impossible for you and scientific I regard file a Written Application to the Police Concen who during the course of investigation will seize all forged papers instruments writing sample used in commission of offence I.e Section: 419, 420, 467, 468, 471, 120-B of IPC !!

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles