What if girl who slept with me with consent blackmails me to marry

Dear Sir, i and a girl had a relationship and intercourse. Actually the girl was married and seperated. I never ever promised her that i marry her, but i used to say many times that i wont marry even before having intercourse. But then she agreed and emotionally blackmailed me to have sex. Now, she is complaining against me in police station that i cheated her by promising her to get marry. What should i do now? I am Backward Class and she is Scheduled Caste.

Hello sir in ur case there is no serious things bcos the girl was had intercourse with consent of her and there is no wrong committed by you on her and there is no need to worry about her blackmail and we can defend legally also