What if a woman falsely accuses a man of harassment

Sir Koyi Ladi Kisi Per Chedchhad Ka Juta Aarop Lagti Hai Or Wah Aadmi Kahi or Jagah per hai tab wah kaya kare

You have not given complete information on the basis of which evidence she is accusing you. You need not to worry and should contact an advocate of that area, he will enqire and will tell you way for your protection.

You Can File A Complain Against That Girl in police Station Or Court with Your Facts. Aap Jurisdiction Rakhne wale Police Station mai ya Phir Court mai us Ladki ki Khilaf Complain/Pariwad Darz Karwa Sakte Ho.