What if a woman falsely accuses a man of harassment

Sir Koyi Ladi Kisi Per Chedchhad Ka Juta Aarop Lagti Hai Or Wah Aadmi Kahi or Jagah per hai tab wah kaya kare

Answers (2)

You have not given complete information on the basis of which evidence she is accusing you. You need not to worry and should contact an advocate of that area, he will enqire and will tell you way for your protection.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You Can File A Complain Against That Girl in police Station Or Court with Your Facts. Aap Jurisdiction Rakhne wale Police Station mai ya Phir Court mai us Ladki ki Khilaf Complain/Pariwad Darz Karwa Sakte Ho.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Heard both sides on the application filed u/s 302 r/w S. 24(8) of Cr.P.C. by the Adv for the complainant. Above said application is hereby allowed for…

Read More

is it possible to get hearing all hearing done in your hometown court even if incidence happened outside of your homtown with you, with stmt given in …

Read More

if a person files an application in a case during trial stage and on same date court order to serve the copy to other side but applicant do not serve …

Read More

Aren't women entitled to free legal aid under the Constitution, esp if suffering from mental illness and are destitute?…

Read More