What can I do if police is not giving clearance?

ipc 353 for argument with traffic police & get bail
Now police not giving me clearance for passport verification what to do ?

Answers (1)

Look, the Police Department can give clearance for Passport verification if there is no Criminal case is pending against the person who asked for Passport. Therefore, there is a Case pending against you, whether it is bailable or non-bailable it is does't matter. Case is Case. Bail is not enough. Acquittal or Discharge is matter. Untill and unless you are acquited or discharge from this Case, the Police can't give you Clearance for Passport.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

my wife has filed complaint under ipc 313. her miscarriage was because her body did not support her. but now she has made false report. nd filed compl…

Read More

Sir I want to know that Is Quash U/S 304 A/279 is possible from Supreme court . My application for qaushing is rejected by Punjab and Haryana High Cou…

Read More

Partnership since 1983, in end of 2014 partners mutually agreed to dissolve the firm. Second (sleeping partner) registered case of theft against first…

Read More

My cousion has done mistake he has done fraud from one couriour company. he purshased a mobile of 40k after that as couriour recieved he tried to admi…

Read More