What can I do if police is not giving clearance?

ipc 353 for argument with traffic police & get bail
Now police not giving me clearance for passport verification what to do ?

Look, the Police Department can give clearance for Passport verification if there is no Criminal case is pending against the person who asked for Passport. Therefore, there is a Case pending against you, whether it is bailable or non-bailable it is does't matter. Case is Case. Bail is not enough. Acquittal or Discharge is matter. Untill and unless you are acquited or discharge from this Case, the Police can't give you Clearance for Passport.