Continue to LawRato.com with Google


What are the grounds for applying for bail?

There was FIR filed against 6 person as suspect under the case (IPC 147, IPC 148, IPC 436) how many days is required for bail and is there any deposition to be done for bail

Answers (1)

There is no depositiin required from ur side net advocate and give vakalth signed by all along with details of yours with document proof so advocate will take details our case and obtaing fit, complaint from court then take one week for bail

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Sir, an accused person was granted bail in a forgery case in the name of  in koramangala police station. The name  is a forged name and he h…

Read More

My aunty in law had filed a false dowry case against my family member by how much time can we get anticipatory bail and what shall we do further to ge…

Read More

some people have done fraud signature who was not here. what types of charges will be against them. Kindly suggest how they will get bail. How they wi…

Read More

Respected Experts, Opposite party filed criminal case u/s. 494 & 114 against me and my family members on the basis of hearsay and few public docum…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue