what are husband rights in case wife leaves house and stays with inlaw

Hi me and my wife are hindu, were leading a very happy cosummated married life, my wife left without any reason to her cousins house, her parents and her brother are against her, Please let me know what rights does her parents and me as a husband have to bring her back, put case on her cousin

Answers (3)

Ur wife does not find any reason to reside with. You be happy search for another girl why waste time after someone who do not want to reside with u.
It appears that she has developed love to live with cousin let her be Happy .
U be happy to file for divorce

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You can file case for restitution of conjugal rights ... also u can get divorce on this ground ..bt you cannot file case against cousin unless there is illicit relationship between them..cousin cannot be held liable for act of you wife.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Dear client if u want to call yr wife back then first send her legal notice through lawyer and ask her to come back to matrimonial house. If she will not come then file case for restitution of conjugal rights in court. For any legal help call me

Adv Prasad Patil


Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

i had been in a relationship with a lady who was married,but didnt set up any physical relationship. Now her husband knows about this and he is callin…

Read More

I was staying apart, from my husband from 2011 on mutual understanding and recently filed divorce petition.In 2014 I meet a guy and was promised mee f…

Read More

My girlfriend cheat with me what I do sir. we have four years long relationship but she cheat with me I have all proof victims,hotel's bills. abhi…

Read More

I filed 376 charges against my boyfriend. but I accepted in front of magistrate that I will take the charges back if he marry me. He agreed at that t…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue