what are husband rights in case wife leaves house and stays with inlaw

Hi me and my wife are hindu, were leading a very happy cosummated married life, my wife left without any reason to her cousins house, her parents and her brother are against her, Please let me know what rights does her parents and me as a husband have to bring her back, put case on her cousin

Ur wife does not find any reason to reside with. You be happy search for another girl why waste time after someone who do not want to reside with u.
It appears that she has developed love to live with cousin let her be Happy .
U be happy to file for divorce

You can file case for restitution of conjugal rights ... also u can get divorce on this ground ..bt you cannot file case against cousin unless there is illicit relationship between them..cousin cannot be held liable for act of you wife.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli