×

Want to suspend a person for unauthorized collections from beneficiary

Observed that the staff has obtained the bills from the parties for inflated quantities and at inflated prices. Later collecting the differential amount from parties. Short material issues to beneficiaries in developmental work and taking signatures higher quantities from tribal poor. Making unauthorised collections from beneficiaries and marrowed. Later we got the evidences. We want to suspend him. We need your guidance.

You prepare a allegations sheet against the said person who misused his power . And served a notice of showcase to him and start a departmental proceedings against him after that suspend him and attached him to the headquarter

Dear,

You are receive evidences.
It's possible...
You can call me for detail discussion then I give batter advice.

Manoj kumar Ojha
Advocate

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore

U immediately suspend and send the suspension notice to your staff and also send show cause notice to your staff and also intimate all your business concerned persons not to deal with your staff.To avoid future problem give FIR to local police station