Want to suspend a person for unauthorized collections from beneficiary

Observed that the staff has obtained the bills from the parties for inflated quantities and at inflated prices. Later collecting the differential amount from parties. Short material issues to beneficiaries in developmental work and taking signatures higher quantities from tribal poor. Making unauthorised collections from beneficiaries and marrowed. Later we got the evidences. We want to suspend him. We need your guidance.

Answers (3)

You prepare a allegations sheet against the said person who misused his power . And served a notice of showcase to him and start a departmental proceedings against him after that suspend him and attached him to the headquarter

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


You are receive evidences.
It's possible...
You can call me for detail discussion then I give batter advice.

Manoj kumar Ojha

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
26 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience

U immediately suspend and send the suspension notice to your staff and also send show cause notice to your staff and also intimate all your business concerned persons not to deal with your staff.To avoid future problem give FIR to local police station

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

I met a girl who's working in MNC, who's gold medalist in her masters. In few days I have been so much in Love with her, after one month she l…

Read More

Please advise. The honorable judge in his order has given that FIR in the present case is of the year 2015 and dispute appears to be of civil in natur…

Read More

Case is filled u/s 506&509.Case is under trail from 28.DEC.2015.Fake case filled due to influence of her parents.The petitioner parents are draggi…

Read More

When a civi matter is admitted in H. C. does it act as bar to take any criminal action, filing of f.i.r. in the criminiality of the matter against the…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue