Want to complain against a person harassing elder people

This person was involved in murders, suicides, theft, extortion etc but still no cases against him. and he is harassing the elderly people, how to request the police to include him in the rowdy list or include under gunda's act? Are there any other act;s that can protect?

The complaint should be specific and you must give solid charges against that person who has done that crime or threatening to commit the said crimes. Police is duty bound to register FIR against that person if it is heinous crime. In the event of not registering the complaint you can move the high court for a direction to the police to register the complaint and investigate.

You could approach the Commisioner of police or Superintendent of Police and file a compliant against him and therefore the C.O.P would direct the concerned jurisdictional police officer to initiate action against if this doesn't work out you could seek a direction from the High Court u/s 482 of Cr.p.c in order to register the compliant and investigate the matter immediately.The C.O.P or the S.P or the district collector has the power to detain someone under goondas who is a threat to the society.Hope your query is solved