Want to complain against a person harassing elder people

This person was involved in murders, suicides, theft, extortion etc but still no cases against him. and he is harassing the elderly people, how to request the police to include him in the rowdy list or include under gunda's act? Are there any other act;s that can protect?

Answers (1)

96 votes

You could approach the Commisioner of police or Superintendent of Police and file a compliant against him and therefore the C.O.P would direct the concerned jurisdictional police officer to initiate action against if this doesn't work out you could seek a direction from the High Court u/s 482 of Cr.p.c in order to register the compliant and investigate the matter immediately.The C.O.P or the S.P or the district collector has the power to detain someone under goondas who is a threat to the society.Hope your query is solved

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles