Want to apply for Canadian visa but a criminal case is Pending

Hi, I am from Kolkata. I have 2 ongoing pending cases of IPC 420. Now my question is that if i get a job in canada, then still can i get my new passport? Can i get an approved visa? If not, then what will my next step to get an approved visa? Can i hire a good high court lawyer to get my cases resolved quickly, is it possible?

In my opinion you can file a quash petition under section 482 of the Cr .P. C . before the Hon'ble High Court for quash the criminal proceeding against you . and without detail discussion and document review proper consult is not possible.