×

Uncle getting assaulted and falsely accused of offence

My Uncle who helped and saved my 3rd no grand father who was beaten up brutally by his own son and his ally with 8 stiches on his body, has been falsely alleged and booked under section 354b. Two facts that my uncle is one of the very gentle persons I know in this world and second that he has not even seen that bitch in the last around 2 years. That lady whom he has not even seen in that long period is wife of that son who beaten up his father, has booked him up falsely under 354B. After around one week that grandfa was found dead and his body was immediately disposed off without letting us know. This belongs to Bihar. What can we do?? I have recording from an auto call recorder in which he said that I will break him up and then after 3-4 hours later he brutally beaten up his father whom my uncle saved and that is why he has been falsely booked under that section. This all was because grandfa was not passing the property to him. That late grandfa also booked him up for beating him up

I read your story which is shocked one. However, whereas a Criminal Case has already been initiated against your uncle, therefore, he will face the trial and to proof his innocency with the help of his Ld. Lawyer. But in the last portion of your story you write down that "Grand father was not passing the property to the culprits". and I think if till today the property did not transfer in their name, then any of the legal heir of the said Grand father should go to the Civil Court and file an Injunction Suit for stop any sorts of alination in respect of said Property by the said persons.

Immediately consult an advocate and get your uncle obtain bail from competent court of law. Thereafter file an application for quashing of the complaint/FIR before the High Court, stating inter alia that this is a false, frivolous and baseless complaint against your uncle.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore

You can take several legal steps against that accused person. You have to consult briefly with us so that we can suggest you the best possible remedy. Without knowing the whole incident properly it will be little difdicult for us to guide you properly. So kindly contact us as soon as possible