Two persons accused in conter FIR 3sections one is 506(2). A1 arrested

12-Apr-2024 (In Criminal Law)
A1arrested A2 notvyet arrested as police supporting them. How to proceed to arrest her. A2 is main accused but poluce telling if they cant arrest will add her in charge sheet
Answers (1)

Answer #1
907 votes
hi alocious here, I can well understand your concern from the query raised, you can petition to the district magistrate to induct A2 in the FIR and proceed with the trial proceedings, you can contact me for further clarifications, thank you
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."