×

Travelling to abroad after being charged u/s 20B of NDPS Act

so i am charged with 20B with amount less than 100 grams and was bailed out of police station what will happen when summons come now will be only be fine or anything will happen how much will it take the case to close i will be going to abroad to work last 2018 help me.

If its below 10 gms then you can pay the fine and finish the case. It might depend upon the court. Some court may insist to conduct the trial. But even if its paying fine your physical attendance in the court will be essential. Along with fine the court will ask to stay in the court till raising of the court

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore