Travelling to abroad after being charged u/s 20B of NDPS Act

so i am charged with 20B with amount less than 100 grams and was bailed out of police station what will happen when summons come now will be only be fine or anything will happen how much will it take the case to close i will be going to abroad to work last 2018 help me.

Answers (1)

If its below 10 gms then you can pay the fine and finish the case. It might depend upon the court. Some court may insist to conduct the trial. But even if its paying fine your physical attendance in the court will be essential. Along with fine the court will ask to stay in the court till raising of the court

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
26 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

hi sir/madam, i m involved in a case of murder . there was 19 witness 11 hostile only police and some hearing witness bt as u know the system of our c…

Read More

Whether any Govt Officer can lodge FIR against an employee working under him after a belated stage of 16 years from the date of occurrence of a crime …

Read More

Sir/madm my sister is facing domestic violence by her husband. And she is unable to go to police station to lodge complaints I have informed police to…

Read More

Respected sir,I am a student I am staying in hostel but I do part time business for my own horticulture nursery by helping by father to improve sales …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue