Time period within which counter FIR is to be filed

Counter fir kitane time me kar sakte h

Answers (2)

70 votes

Any time u can file counter fir .if u want to take more information so u come to my office with all document so will see the document give the proper legal action that u want to take nonapplicant regars

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

68 votes

There is no time suggested as per law to file a counter FIR, but you should file it as soon as possible after the incident took place bcoz u have to prove that both of the crimes are connected to each other.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

My 498a case was quashed in Dec 2012 by the High Court. There was no appeal filed in supreme court by them, but in Oct 2013, a Civil Defamation w…

Read More

I was threatened by my neighbor's son, who is 17 years that he was beat me with the help of his friends. Can I file a complaint?…

Read More

R/Sir, I was arrested by police on 20.05.15 at 11.00 AM. Same day judicial custody ordered by the JMFC . I was entered in sub jail at 7.10 PM. Bail gr…

Read More

Dear sir, my house will be captured by breaking lock in my absence.i am given written application to nearest police station, but police not given any …

Read More