Suspect of misusing explicit pictures by ex boyfriend

I had shared some explicit pictures and video messages with a boy with whom I was on good terms. However, now things are not good between us. I suspect he might still have these pictures and video messages I sent him and he might have potentially misused them, either by sharing or showing them to other people. He says he had deleted all of them and will never misuse but I am not sure if I can trust after the betrayal and cheating. I do not have any evidence against him for any misuse but I do suspect and I do not want to wait until it creates any harm for me in any way. Is there anything I can do about this? Any legal way to make sure that no misuse has occurred and I can feel safe?

Lady, "Jab sidhi ungli se ghee na nikle to ungli tedhi karke sochna padta hai"
Though you don't have any evidence of misuse of pictures, video messages sent to him, and you are under suspect of it's misuse, either by sharing or by showing to others, in such a sensitive and serious scenario you must immediately approach to Cyber Cell and must explain there in detail about your case facts, so for the precaution and to stop further worst situation they will call to that boy and will enquire in detail about all this.
Now a days, for ladies safety, laws are very much strict. If cyber cell would refuse to help you take the assistance of eminent lawyer.
Don't worry.