×

Stay order under Criminal Revision in HC whether applicable

A Marriage was solemnized on 3.2.17 under hindu rites and customs And Within 15 days I came to know that my wife is pregnant through urine test report done in a clinic. Wife went to her father's home for abortion and filed 125 of Cr.Pc and 498A of IPC I made a petition under Special Marriage Act 25 and proceddings are going also filed a Criminal Revision in High Court Am i eligible to get any stay order in 125 crpc proceddings till judgement of Nullity of Marriage?

Yes, you can stay on 125 crpc proceedings if you sufficient evidence in support of your application for revision, afterall stay on proceedings is always the discretion of the Court.But in our case the chances of getting stay is much higher.
Thanks.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore