Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Stay order under Criminal Revision in HC whether applicable

A Marriage was solemnized on 3.2.17 under hindu rites and customs And Within 15 days I came to know that my wife is pregnant through urine test report done in a clinic. Wife went to her father's home for abortion and filed 125 of Cr.Pc and 498A of IPC I made a petition under Special Marriage Act 25 and proceddings are going also filed a Criminal Revision in High Court Am i eligible to get any stay order in 125 crpc proceddings till judgement of Nullity of Marriage?

Answers (1)

Yes, you can stay on 125 crpc proceedings if you sufficient evidence in support of your application for revision, afterall stay on proceedings is always the discretion of the Court.But in our case the chances of getting stay is much higher.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

I got10 years jail I got bail from high court in Fir date of marriage was 30-4-1986 date of death was28-7-1993 .in dying declaration date of marriage …

Read More

If a man promise to marry and making relationship like husband and wife and after spending 2years with the girl with living.......and then he is not m…

Read More

I am 34 years old and she is 28 years old. We are in a relationship for past 8 years. Her parents are not agreeing to it. They are threatening to kill…

Read More

I m working in a small business unit. One day I got a call from one of my lady employee. She said to me that she is leave for tomorrow. On next day mo…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue